Stay in India & Celebrate Rakhi in Canada
Raksha Bandhan, or simply put Rakhi is a beautiful bond between a brother and a sister Raksha Bandhan is an annual rite performed since ages in India or by people based in and out of India. This rite calls for a sister to tie a thread her brother’s wrist as a form of protection. This rite earlier was followed by Hindu community of India as well as the Hindu community emigrated out of India in various other countries. But today we see the same culture and the rite spread beyond the traditional community to the entire country as well as in Indians emigrated around the globe belonging to many different communities. This traditional Hindu rite has turned into a universal Indian rite. The occasion of Raksha Bandhan is celebrated on the full moon day of the Hindu lunisolar calendar in the month of Shravana which mostly falls in August.
Celebrate Raksha Bandhan in Canada
It has been observed that most of the Indians are migrated to Canada. Also,most of the Indian festivals are celebrated in Canada with great enthusiasm. It’s a great celebration and happiness when both, brother and the sister are either in India or in Canada, together.
Brother in Canada
Rakhsha Bandhan is not just a festival, it’s an emotion, a feeling, a bond shared by a brother and sister. It’s not just celebrated between biological brother and sister, it can also be celebrated between a man and a woman who considers each other brother and sister. Though it’s a great pleasure to have your brother with you on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, what if your brother is in Canada and you are here in India. What would you do? Now, there is not one reason to be upset about this, because we are here with a solution for you. We give you an option of celebrating Rakhi online. Now, how do you do that?
Send Rakhi to Canada
Earlier this was never an option but today, Rakhi can be celebrated online, where a brother receives a Rakhi sent to him in Canada and a sister does the rituals here. As we all know the maximum of the Indian Canadian population are the Indians, just as the saying goes “India away from India”. So we give you an option like bhaiya bhabhi rakhi, Silver rakhi to send for your brother in Canada.
But how will you do this?
Celebrating Rakhi online is no rocket science. Infact, it’s not even science. We have got you covered. We have got everything that you need to celebrate rakhi and Send rakhi to India. All you got to have is a smartphone or a working laptop (ofcourse if you own a laptop then it must be working ;)), and a running internet connection. Once you sure you have both, you can follow the following steps:
• Go to our Aarav Rakhis’ Online Store.
• Select the link which says Send Rakhi to Canada.
• Make yourself explore through our various different collections of rakhi. (P.S. - we have rakhi suitable for every personality, viz., traditional, westerner, subtle, trendy along with Rakhi for kids). Feel free to explore. Take your pick.
• Then provide us with the address to which the rakhi is to be delivered.
• Complete the payment process next.
• And then sit back and relax.
Why choose us?
• We have been in the market for more than 5 years and so you can be assured, as we know what we are doing, and we do it the best.
• We never compromise on Quality. We make sure that our customers receive the best quality at the affordable prices along with on time delivery. So you need not worry about your rakhi not reaching your brother on-time
• We do not believe in the concept of leftovers. We are more of trendy and onlookers. We start with our hunt for the latest and on-going trends some months prior to the festival so as to be ready with the best rakhis for our customers during the festival.
• We also take feedback from our valued customers and give proper heed to it.
• We assure you have we have a highly secured payment installed on our website which ensures 100% safety for you.
Sending Rakhis to your brothers in Canada isnot just a business for us. It is a responsibility, a trust and an opportunity to bridge a gap between a brother and a sister who are miles apart. We don’t just deliver your rakhi to your brother, we deliver your emotions and your well wishes too.
So if you want to make this Raksha Bandhan special for your brother who is miles apart in Canada, then count on us to be the best option for you, and we promise you will love this experience of putting a smile on your brother’s face through us.
Source : Click Here
Tags : Send Rakhi to India, Send Rakhi to Canda
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire